Friday, December 9, 2011

New Era (that is just an example of a New Era hat) Detroit Red Wing










New Era is also one of the brand hats we wear now at days in New York. Everybody wears New Era because us Newyorkers love hats specially myself i personally love hats. New Era is a Brand that was created in 1920 it is officially manufactured and marketer as On feild Minor League Caps. It was found by a German Immigrant named Ehrhardt Koch.In 1934 is when they created their first
MLB cap and then 1934 the company started producing.( they dont only make hats with Grey under bunt that's the kind i mainly wear)

3 comments:

  1. This article is very good. I like it.Interesting post. Thanks for posting this.Please share more information.
    Regions Custom Camo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.

    Buy Corset Tops Online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog, your post made productive reading, thank you.
    online women sweaters

    ReplyDelete